Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings

I thought now would be a perfect time to start a new blog. This year will
be full of new changes. I am graduating from high school, working all summer
at a church camp that has been on of my biggest dreams, in the fall I am
moving across state to start college and I am studying what I have grown
up thinking was only a dream career.

This year should be a interesting one at that. Looking back at 2011 I have
done so much maturing and growing into the person who God created me to be.
I have had my fair share of challenges however compared to the rest of the
world God has blessed me so much.

The upcoming year is the biggest milestone in my 18 years. It feels like just
yesterday I was starting middle school and only a short time that I was in Mrs.
Theis's third grade class. I would be lying if I said I haven't been looking
forward to these upcoming events. I would also be lying if I said that I wasn't
nervous. This is where I have to put my trust in God and let him do his job.
Happy New Year! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment